Haven't seen the latest post from Circles of Faith in your inbox? That's because we are taking a few days off from posting new content to head to Allume to refresh and recharge. If you're attending the conference too, find us...we'd love to meet you!
Through out weekend we'll be sharing the sessions we attend, the people we meet, and the swag we snag on Instagram. Join us there!
Also, in the mean time, check out the most popular posts from this past year in FAITH, LIFE, and COMMUNITY.
And while you are here don't forget to enter our 2nd Anniversary Great Big Giveaway.
- How To Deal When Life Isn’t Fair
- Why Prayer Matters
- When Your Mother In Law Tests Your Ability To Forgive
- The World Wide Webs We Weave
- My New Normal
- Choosing To Sit In The Darkness Even When Its Uncomfortable
- How God Reveals His Love For Us Through Our Stories
- Its A New Year Why Am I Feeling So Many Old Feelings
- One Word Update
- Teaching My Kids To Pray Gods Word Plus Free Scripture Prayer Cards
- 5 Surefire Ways To Drive Your Husband Crazy
- When Youre Having An Affair And You Dont Even Know It
- Whats Your One Word For The New Year?
- Don't Make - Resolutions Get Smart
- Lessons On The Art Of Hospitality From A Joy Filled Friend
- 10 Things You Can Do To Re Kindle The Flame
- Spiritual Gifts Finding And Nurturing Yours
- 5 Gifts You Can Give A Parent Of A Child With Special Needs
- Public, Private, Or Home School? How Moms Can Support Each Other Regardless
- Book Review - The Power Of A Woman’s Words By Sharon Jaynes
- Camp at The Woods
- Clothed In Love - A Heart For Orphans And A Way To Help
- An Excerpt By Holley Gerth From You’re Going To Be Okay
- City Harbor CD Review
- First Friday Book Faves -January 2014
- In Your Words - How Do You Spend Time With God?
- All Sons Daughters Music Review
- First Friday Book Faves - August 2014