One of my favorite scriptures is Isaiah 43:19
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
This is such good news…because God is always doing a new thing; he’s opens up a new door where one has been shut.
I’m not great with endings. I confess I’m a holder-oner. It was hard to say goodbye to Circles of Faith as it was – an online community with a team of amazing writers who contributed their time, talents, and passion. But we prayed and felt clear that God was calling us away from our 2-3 a week online posts.
Now we feel just as clear that God has led us to podcasting.
It all started when four women, coffee cups in hand, headed to a retreat in a minivan. We barely knew each other, yet the conversation flowed. It was candid, honest, funny, and sometimes raw. Kimberly Amici and I, Co-Founders of Circles of Faith, discussed time and time again, our desire to somehow replicate the power of that kind of story sharing. Podcasting seemed the perfect answer.
The content on Circles of Faith is relevant, insightful, helpful for intersecting and integrating Life, Faith, and Community. Our writers shared powerful stories that resonated with you, our readers. We want to go beyond the written word, deeper than our 800-word limit allowed. Podcasting allows us to do that.
Noelle Rhodes and Kimberly Coyle will be joining us on this adventure. It has been so much fun and such a joy to prepare these podcasts for you.
Here’s what you can look forward to with our new Slices of Life from Circles of Faith podcast:
• A New Podcast Every Week - Starting Tuesday, July 5, we will post a new podcast every week. Go to the iTunes Store to find us: Slices of Faith from Circles of Faith and SUBSCRIBE. Each podcast will also be posted here on the site.
• Show Notes – Each podcast will be accompanied by Show Notes which provides any links, sites, books, or articles mentioned in the podcast.
• Weekly Newsletter – Circles of Faith subscribers will receive addition resources, and bonus content every week that accompanies and supports our podcast. You can sign up for that HERE. HERE.
• Slices of Life Facebook Community Group – In the group we’ll be chatting about the latest podcast, looking for your insight and opinions, and building a community. Request an invite HERE.
• Current and Relevant Podcasts – The best content is based on real-life stories and experiences, hence our name Slices of Life. With Circles of Faith as our foundation, we’ll have candid conversations that grow FAITH, enhance LIFE, and build COMMUNITY. We’ll talk about triumphs and victories, epic failures, as well as topics like Relationships - Friendship, Marriage, Parenting, Personal Development - Identity, Transitions, Balance, Faith – Sabbath, Time with God, Prayer, and much much more.