Between the 3 of us, we have over 60 years of experience in marriage. We’ve weathered our relationships in various locations, different seasons of parenthood, and financial ups and downs. Although our experiences are not the same, the one thing we can all agree on is how important it is to make time for our spouse. It’s not always easy, but it is possible with intention and a plan.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Facebook community group for Slices of Life listeners
- Alec Baldwin’s Podcast Here’s the Thing
- La La Land
- Marriage Tool - The Gift Of Dialoguing by Elise Daly Parker
Where to find the Co-hosts:
- Kimberly Amici - Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
- Elise Daly Parker - Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Kimberly Coyle - Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We are excited to announce we have put together a Facebook community group for Slices of Life listeners. We’d love for you to stop in and let us know:
What is your favorite thing to do with your spouse?
NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!
Subscribe to us in iTunes and Stitcher so you never miss an episode. While you 're there, rate and review the show. Your comments go a long way in helping others find us. SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to get additional information and bonus content that relates to each week's podcast.